And I simply come
Its been quite some time since I really took time aside, to really spend quality time that is un-rushed, to wait upon God. Took the guitar and songsheets, it was just time for me and Him alone. When was the last time I really worshipped God like this?
Then it came to the song that means alot to me. As I played and worshipped, I began to recall my entire journey with Him throughout these 3 years. Like how, by His grace, I have been changed and moulded.
The first church service I attended, with Delirious, and how I responded to the altar call, crying.
The first bible I got from my sisters.
Those days when I kept coming out with excuses to run away from commitment.
My first service with Dr A.R Bernard, when I copied my first longest sermon notes, it was the longest to me back then.
My bible study lessons with Rena, and a few of other cg members, some who are no longer around today.
The first few times I was asked to lead games in cellgroup.
Struggling through Olevels with chickenpox, praying to God that He'll keep me strong.
The first time Kevin told me that I'll be a connect group leader and helper.
The performances with Miaoru in GT zone events.
Choir auditions - F74. I still kept my sticker label in my bible till today, because singing for God has always been my desire.
How I cried up to God, asking Him to show me where I should go after my Olevel results.
My water baptism, how Chervelle came about.
The prayers, asking Him to rise me up in my ministry.
The experiences serving in choir ministry and in the cellgroup.
How I turned to Him secretly when I was feeling disappointed and brokenhearted about relationships with people.
Whatever people didnt know, He always knows. Because He said, I was there with you.
Throughout the 50 mins or so, I felt loved, I felt sorry, I felt thankful.
I realised more than anything or anybody else, the one I missed the most, was still Him.
God, whatever You say, I will obey. I will only go if You say so.
Recently, I got informed that I will be leading worship for the upcoming zone camp. I really wanna thank God from the bottom of my heart, for such a wonderful opportunity. I've never led worship before, not even in cellgroup, not to mention zone. Even though Im feeling worried and nervous about it, but I know that whats more important is knowing that God is with me. I have to keep myself connected!
Looking forward to the things ahead (:
(Please let tomorrow fly by. OT! D: )